Dear Parents or Guardian:
August 2018 Regents Exams are scheduled to take place on Thursday, August 16th and Friday, August 17th. Only students that are registered will be allowed to take August Regents. Students must be registered by their counselors or by completing the form below BY THURSDAY, JULY 12th.
Earth Science Performance Exam is scheduled to take place August 14th and 15th from 8:00am to 9:45am. All students MUST take the performance exam prior to taking the Earth Science Regents.
State exams will be administered at the high school. In order to maintain security and to ensure a positive testing environment, the following procedures will be in place during testing:
- Only students who are scheduled for exams will be admitted to the building. Bring Student Identification with you.
- Entrance to the building will be restricted to the North Main Entrance. Security staff will be present as students enter.
- Students should bring only ballpoint pens (gel pens are NOT allowed), pencils and calculators for required exams.
BACKPACKS, PURSES, HANDBAGS, and LUNCH BAGS, ETC. WILL NOT BE PERMITTED into the building and should be left home.
In accordance with New York State Education Department test administration regulations, cell phones, IPODS, CD players, MP3 players, and any other electronic device WILL NOT be allowed into the building and should be left home.
- Students taking two or more Regents/RCT Exams may bring snacks and/or lunch provided it is packed in a large, clear Ziploc bag. Brown paper bags WILL NOT be permitted. Snack/lunch bags will be inspected upon entrance to the building. Neither food service nor vending machines will be made available.
- Students bringing any of the prohibited items listed above will be required to surrender them at the door. They may be retrieved after testing is completed. Please tell your children to leave these items at home.
Reporting time for all students will be 7:00 a.m. for morning exams and 11:00 a.m. for afternoon exams.
There is NO bus transportation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact 345 – 9237 OR 345 – 9205.
|Regents Review Classes
All students must report to the High School at 8am for their Regents Review Sessions.
Session 1 (8:00am – 9:30am)
|U.S. History Session 1||Ms. Streim||1503|
|Global History (A-J) Session 1||Mr. Vincent||1504|
|Global History (K-Z) Session 2||Mr. Mathews||1505|
|Earth Science (A-J) Session 1||Mr. Lipponer||1400|
|Earth Science (K-Z) Session 2||Ms. Cristallo||1404|
|Living Environment Session1||Mr. Kelly||1506|
|Algebra 1 Session 1||Ms. Molloy||1507|
|Algebra 2 Session 1||Ms. Weeks||1508|
|Geometry Session 1||Ms. Sykes||1510|
|August Regents Exam – Thursday August 16 (7AM)|
|August Regents Exam – Thursday August 16 (11AM)|
|August Regents Exam – Friday August 17 (7AM)|
|August Regents Exam – Friday August 17 (11AM)|
Click HERE to access the August Regents Exam Sign-up